Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Sachets (28 included per box) contains the patented probiotic strain Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, originally isolated from breast milk, which may help:
- maintain a healthy microflora, important for you and your baby before, during and after pregnancy
- restore balance of good bacteria in breast milk that may have been disrupted by antibiotics, or other external factors
- relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis
- reduce the recurrence of mastitis
“Clincial research has shown Lactobacillus Fermentum reduced Mastitis incidence 51% in Breastfeeding Mothers.”
Take Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding from preconception, your last trimester, or throughout your entire pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Costing less than a cup of coffee, simply stir one sachet per day into a glass of water and keep breastfeeding with Qiara.
(If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.)
*Free Postage and Quick Handling Time*
We recognise that you may be purchasing Qiara for the relief of breast pain and mastitis, therefore we endeavour to limit our handling time to one business day to help get the product to you as soon as possible. We send through Australia Post, so are reliant on their delivery schedules.
Help Reduce Breast Pain & Mastitis
Clinical Research conducted using the single probiotic strain in Qiara, shows that it may:
- Reduce discomfort associated with breast pain and mastitis
- Reduce the recurrence of mastitis
- Qiara achieves this by aggressively targeting and outcompeting the pathogenic bacteria in breast milk that may be causing the pain and infection. It also helps to restore and maintain a healthy balance of protective flora in the breast milk microbiome to help prevent recurrence.
Simply take Qiara at the first signs of breast pain or mastitis.
Supports Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
A mother’s breast milk is undoubtedly the best source of nutrition for her infant, and this includes beneficial bacteria we refer to as the ‘Breast Milk Microbiome’. This breast milk flora helps to establish the infant’s own gut microbiome and is crucial to the development of the infant’s immune system.
If a mother’s breast milk microbiome has been compromised by external factors such as stress, poor diet or antibiotics, this can have a significant impact on mother and baby. Qiara may assist in restoring the beneficial flora levels in a mother’s breast milk microbiome, therefore benefiting mother and baby on many levels.
This product is Made in Australia.
Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding are free from dairy, lactose, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts and soy. Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
* PLUS BONUS SAMPLE*
Package includes bonus gift sample, products will vary.
Midwife and Mama recommended.